Triangle Development Corporation managed Diamond Valley (DV) Water Services.
In 1990 all nine wells that provided water to Diamond Valley by the Shamrock Water Company were abandoned
Triangle Development Corporation filed for bankruptcy and an intervention was imposed by the Arizona Corporation Commission (ACC)
A contract was “restated and amended” between Shamrock Water Company and Diamond Valley Water User’s Corporation, with Prescott Valley, to provide water for the Diamond Valley Community on December 3rd, 1996.
The ACC transferred assets to the Diamond Valley Water Users Corporation (DVWUC) in March of 1997.
Diamond Valley Water Users Corporation (DVWUC) managed Diamond Valley (DV) water services under the ACC with many Interim Managers:
- 1994 – 2005: Triangle Development Corporation
- 2005 – 2006: Bradshaw Management Corporation
- 2006 – 2007: DVWUC
- Dec 20th, 2006: The District established Diamond Valley Water District (DVWD)
- Condition of the above ground equipment: 2006 pictures (pdf)
- Jan 12th, 2007: First District meeting was held
- Aug 26th, 2007: ACC transferred DVWUC assets to DVWD
Diamond Valley Water District’s (DVWD) Operations/Management services:
- 9/2007 – 9/2012: Arizona Water Ways (AZWW)
- 9/2012 – 9/2013: Interim Management
- 9/2013 – 1/8/2015: Good’s System Management, LLC
- 1/8/2015 – Current: Granite Springs Water Company
- 12/3/1996 Water Agreement Contract between Shamrock Water Company and Diamond Valley Water Users Corporation (DVWUC)
- Arizona Corporation Commission (ACC) Order & Opinion docket #W-03262A-07-0244 dated 11/16/2007
|DVWD Water Distribution System|